Research 2012 Insight Hybrid
Insight Options & Pricing
2012 Insight Research
Specials and Financing
2012 Honda Insight Hybrid
Jackson area hybrid shoppers will want to check out the significant updates and improvements to the 2012 Honda Insight Hybrids exterior, interior, and equipment upgrades. So lets take a look at what is new for the 2012?
Exterior upgrades enhance Insight’s appearance and efficiency:
- Several exterior enhancements reduce Insight’s coefficient of drag.
- All models come with wider 185/60 R15 84H tires, featuring lower rolling resistance.
- All trims feature a new grille, front bumper design, rear bumper, rear spoiler, license-plate trim, and reflectors in the headlights, brake lights, and rear spoiler.
- Insight and Insight LX trims feature newly designed wheel covers.
- Insight EX models receive new 15" alloy wheels.
Interior upgrades enhance appearance, comfort, and convenience:
- Rear seat headroom has been increased.
- Rear visibility has been improved.
- Insight LX models receive new seat fabric, steering-wheel-mounted
- audio controls, and map lights.
- Insight EX models get Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, auto on/off headlights, unique seat fabric, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob.
- Insight EX with Navigation receives a new Navigation system with a rearview camera and FM Traffic.
Exterior color choices have been updated:
- New colors include Frosted Silver Metallic and Truffle Pearl. Check out the 2012 Insight Color Chart
- Clear Sky Blue Metallic and Crimson Pearl are no longer available.
Did you know?
The Insight’s city/highway/combined EPA fuel economy rating(1) of 41/44/42 mpg, up from 40/43/41 on the prior model, continues to offer the highest EPA fuel economy rating of any new vehicle currently available with a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) starting under $20,000.
This stylish 2012 Honda Insight provides a great hybrid design for Jackson area shoppers looking for a way to go green. With top of the line features and impressive steering and handling, car buyers will love to drive around in this impressive vehicle. Let’s check out what’s in store for shoppers at Patty Peck Honda!
The centerpiece of the Honda Insight is the latest Integrated Motor Assist IMA system. This next-generation hybrid system is exactly the type of innovation you’d expect from the first company to bring a hybrid to the U.S. The Insight features a highly efficient, 1.3-liter, 8-valve, i-VTEC® 4-cylinder engine and DC-brushless electric motor, and it's equipped with a continuously variable transmission (CVT).
Efficiency Wows On Honda Insight In Mississippi
The 2012 Honda Insight, ready to go for shoppers at this Honda dealer serving Jackson MS, is one of the most efficient hybrid vehicles currently on the market. The Insight was designed to achieve excellent fuel economy but Honda also wanted to create a practical and affordable vehicle, making hybrid technology accessible to more people. With an EPA-estimated 44 hwy mpg, the AT-PZEV-rated Insight ranks as one of the more efficient cars on the road today. Honda engineers have continued to refine its design, which is why the 2012 Insight boasts higher fuel economy than ever.
EPA numbers are important, but the way you drive also affects the fuel economy you achieve. The Insight features a remarkable system that helps you monitor your driving habits and increase your fuel efficiency. It's called Eco Assist™ and it gives you real-time feedback so you're aware of the most efficient driving habits. It also includes a green ECON™ button that, when pressed, regulates certain vehicle functions to maximize fuel efficiency
Safety Features On The Insight
The advanced safety features you'd expect to find in a Honda are right there in the Insight, too at this Honda dealer in Mississippi. ACE™ body structure increases Insight occupant protection in frontal collisions, and makes it more crash compatible with vehicles of differing ride heights. The anti-lock braking system (ABS) uses a special modulator to pulse the brakes and help prevent wheel lockup, helping the driver retain steering control when braking hard. And the Electronic Brake Distribution system (EBD) balances the braking forces at each wheel according to how the car is dynamically loaded. The Insight might be known for its efficiency and affordability, but Honda engineers never lose their focus on safety.
To learn more about the quality 2012 Honda Insight from this Honda dealer serving Jackson MS, please call or stop in today! To save you time and money lets schedule your test drive now!
(1) Based on 2012 EPA mileage estimates. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.