Research 2012 Ridgeline
2012 Ridgeline Options & Pricing
2012 Ridgeline Research
Specials and Financing
2012 Honda Ridgeline
The Honda Ridgeline pickup holds a unique place in the half-ton truck segment, it utilizes a closed-box, unit-body architecture which in turn gives the driver a high level of capability, interior spaciousness and comfortable ride performance from its independent front and rear suspension, something not often found in a pickup truck. Honda has designed the four-door, five-passenger Ridgeline for the recreational truck buyers typical need and use.
The Ridgeline is know for a wide range of conventional pickup capabilities with a maximum tow rating of 5,000 pounds and a half-ton payload rating, all while offering unique features like a large In-Bed Trunk™ and an independent front and rear suspension.
"The Honda Ridgeline excels at hauling motorcycles, towing a boat or even taking the curvy road home," said Erik Berkman, vice president of American Honda Motor Co., Inc. "It’s tough when it needs to be and refined the rest of the time."
2012 Updates And the New Ridgeline Sport Model
Now available in four models for 2012, the Ridgeline RT, new Ridgeline Sport, Ridgeline RTS and Ridgeline RTL. All models include a refreshed grille design, Improved fuel efficiency and safety.
- At 15 mpg city and 21 mpg highway(1), the EPA highway mpg estimate increases by 1 mpg.
- All 2012 Ridgeline models feature an updated roof structure to pass new IIHS roof-crush tests.
- 2012 Honda Ridgeline has achieved both a "Top Safety Pick" designation from the IIHS and a "Recommended" rating from the leading consumer publication.
The New Ridgeline Sport offers a unique bold, customized look at a value price, no costly aftermarket customization necessary.
The Sport's bold exterior style:
- Unique new 18" black machine-finished alloy wheels are 1 inch larger than those on the RT trim.
- Black-accented headlights, side mirrors, and door handles fine-tune the "blacked out" look.
- Black mesh grille with a SPORT emblem gives the Sport an edgy, aggressive feel.
- Fog lights and rear privacy glass top off the new Ridgeline Sport trim.
- Sport Exterior Paint colors Crystal Black Pearl, Alabaster Silver Metallic and White
Sport interior style and added features:
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Unique, black fabric seats
- All-weather floor mats
- MP3/Auxiliary input jack
- Steering-wheel-mounted audio controls
Compare the Ridgelines Standard and Available Features
2012 Honda Ridgeline RT include: integrated trailer hitch; pre-wiring for seven-pin trailer wiring; trip computer with instantaneous and average fuel economy; air conditioning; tilt steering wheel; power windows and door locks; power sliding rear window; cruise control; keyless entry; automatic heated wiper zone; six-speaker, 100-watt audio system with CD player and MP3/WMA playback capability; and 60/40 split lift-up rear seat with under-seat storage.
NEW 2012 Ridgeline Sport model adds the following features to the Ridgeline RT: exclusive black 18-inch aluminum alloy wheels (+1 inch from RT steel wheels); exclusive black honeycomb grille with black surround; leather wrapped steering wheel with audio controls; auxiliary audio input jack; fog lights; rear privacy glass; all weather floor mats and black headlight and brake light housings. Read more about the 2012 Honda Ridgeline here: 2012 Honda Ridgeline Sport With a Bold New Look
2012 Ridgeline RTS adds the following to the RT: exclusive 17-inch aluminum alloy wheels, a seven-pin trailer wiring connector, body-color painted door handles, painted inner grille surfaces, a seven-speaker 160-watt audio system with subwoofer, six-disc in-dash CD system, steering wheel-mounted controls, an auxiliary audio input jack; dual-zone automatic climate control, an eight-way power driver’s seat with lumbar support, privacy glass and all-weather floor mats.
Exclusive 2012 Ridgeline RTL features include leather-trimmed interior with heated front seats, exclusive 18-inch aluminum alloy wheels, fog lights, moonroof, 115-volt power outlet, XM Radio1, HomeLink® remote system, carpeted floor mats and a compass in the rearview mirror.
The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with Voice Recognition and Zagat Survey® restaurant information is available on RTL models. It includes XM Radio, Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®, a multi-information display and a back-up camera display. The navigation system includes a compass, thus eliminating the compass in the rearview mirror.
2012 Honda Ridgeline Warranty
The 2012 Honda Ridgeline is covered by a 3-year/36,000-mile new-car limited warranty, a 5-year/60,000-mile powertrain limited warranty, and a 5-year/unlimited-mile corrosion limited warranty.
Please stop by Patty Peck Honda today to check out the new 2012 Honda Ridgeline, schedule your test drive now!
(1) Based on 2012 EPA mileage estimates. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.