On Saturday November 1, 2014 we hosted a “USO BBQ for the Troops” fundraiser at our dealership. We thank everyone who came out in support of this event, and because of the wonderful support $10,000 was raised. All proceeds have been donated to the USO, an organization that has been providing support and lifting the spirits of America’s troops and their families since 1941. Read the rest of this entry »
What Is New For The 2015 Honda CR-V
The newly restyled 2015 Honda CR-V is here with improvements at every angle. A new sophisticated yet rugged styling emphasizes the CR-V’s “smart toughness” attitude. The vehicle that defined the compact SUV segment has a new Earth Dreams technology powertrain for improved performance and fuel economy. 2015 also introduces a Premium Touring trim with a host of high end luxury features and several first ever for Honda technologies.
All CR-Vs feature a new 2.4-liter, i-VTEC 4-cylinder, Earth Dreams Technology engine with direct injection and CVT. The 185-hp power train, similar to that of the current Accord, is now standard on all CR-V trims. Peak horsepower remains the same as in 2014, but torque increases by 11%. And with the addition of the highly responsive CVT, expect a significant increase in fuel efficiency and more responsive acceleration. More changes include;
- More efficient direct-injected engine with torque up 11 percent
- New seamless and sporty CVT for enhanced performance and fuel efficiency
- Bold new exterior design plus chassis, braking system and sound isolation improvements
- New standard features include a center console armrest, sliding sunvisors and rear console ventilation ducts
- New available features include a power tailgate, 10-way power and heated driver’s seat with memory, LED daytime running lights, and Display Audio
- Available Honda Sensing suite of advanced safety and driver assistive features that includes Forward Collision Warning (FCW), Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS), Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Lane Keeping Assist (LKAS), Lane Departure Warning (LDW) and Honda LaneWatch
For more CR-V model information view the 2015 Honda CR-V Brochure
Compare Honda CR-V MSRP Pricing and EPA
2015 Honda CR-V MSRP includes Honda’s destination and handling charges. *EPA fuel economy is based on 2015 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
|2015 CR-V 2WD LX||CVT||$24,200||27city/34hwy/29combined|
|2015 CR-V 2WD EX||CVT||$26,300||27city/34hwy/29combined|
|2015 CR-V 2WD EX-L||CVT||$28,900||27city/34hwy/29combined|
|2015 CR-V 2WD EX-L w/Navi||CVT||$30,400||27city/34hwy/29combined|
|2015 CR-V 2WD Touring||CVT||$32,400||27city/34hwy/29combined|
|2015 CR-V AWD LX||CVT||$25,450||26city/33hwy/28combined|
|2015 CR-V AWD EX||CVT||$27,550||26city/33hwy/28combined|
|2015 CR-V AWD EX-L||CVT||$30,150||26city/33hwy/28combined|
|2015 CR-V AWD EX-L w/Navi||CVT||$31,650||26city/33hwy/28combined|
|2015 CR-V AWD Touring||CVT||$33,650||26city/33hwy/28combined|
You love your trusty Honda, but is it time to upgrade your old Honda for a new Honda? There are many reasons why you might want to, we have chosen the 5 most popular reasons that our customers find this is the perfect time for a new Honda. Over the past five years Honda has made incredible improvements, consider the improved fuel economy, all the easy to use tech savvy features and improved driving dynamics. The list of very desirable standard features on all Honda vehicles is long and include safety features like Bluetooth HandsFreeLink and Rearview Camera.
- Stay Connected like never before. All new Honda models including Bluetooth HandsFree and rearview camera for assistance in backing up. Bluetooth lets you communicate handsfree keeping your hands and eyes on the road, as well as play your favorite music…no need for CDs or Cassette tapes.
- Need for more space. Your Honda is like part of the family but if your family has grown you may need to leave your old Honda for a new Honda Odyssey or Pilot with available seating for 8, and versatile interiors, and long list of standard safety and convenience features. How about the available DVD system to keep everyone entertained on those long trips.
- Improved fuel economy. Take a look at the Accord, Civic, Fit and CR-V, all have eco assist which is like a coach to make you a more efficient driver plus an econ button for better fuel efficiency on demand. Changing to a new Honda and you can save a lot of money over time in fuel cost alone.
- New innovations in safety, and the vehicles ability to help you avoid a crash with available Honda LaneWatch, forward collation warning, lane departure warning available on new Accords, Civic’s, Fits, Odyssey and CR-Vs
- Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. At Patty Peck Honda we want you to enjoy your new Honda for a long time, regardless of miles or years. That is why we give you the added benefit of a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty at no additional change. Learn more here: http://www.pattypeckhonda.com/warranty-new
If you have been dreaming of a new Honda but not sure which is perfect for you, start your research online with our Honda Model information source or browse through our online Honda Brochures: 2014 Honda Brochures or 2015 Honda Brochures. Then stop by Patty Peck Honda and let one of our Honda Product Specialist help with your test-drive.
Please join our USO BBQ For The Troops Fundraising event on Saturday, November 1, 2014 from 11 am to 4 pm. We invite and encourage everyone to take part in this feel-good, do-good cookout at the Patty Peck Honda dealership, 555 Sunnybrook Rd, located at exit 105B in Ridgeland. All proceeds will be donated to the USO, an organization that has been providing support and lifting the spirits of America’s troops and their families since 1941. Our goal is to raise $10,000 for the USO. They have provided us with a site for online donations, please make a donation today: http://www.teamuso.org/barbecueforthetroops/pattypeckhonda
Special guests will be onsite to add to the festivities including Jill Conner Browne, Marshall Ramsey and the iHeart Media Radio stations; 105.1 the River, Miss 103, Z106.7, and Hallelujah 95.5 and The Knights of Columbus Council 9543 from Madison MS. Read the rest of this entry »
The 11th Annual Scarecrow Cruise & Car Show will have 500 pampered Classic cars and trucks on display and it is all happening this weekend. The fun will start Friday, October 17 with a 5K Run and “Cruisen-4-Cash. On Saturday October 18th at the Madison Square Center for the Arts on Main Street in downtown Madison, MS the show will open with a Classic Car Caravan. Other activities will include the Hope Hollow’s silent auction, a magic show, Darth Vader and his Stormtroopers, Mississippi SIDS Alliance Arts & Crafts. See NASCAR race cars and Hendrick Motorsports Display. Proceeds from this event benefit Mississippi SIDS and Infant Safety Alliance and Hope Hollow Ministries. Read the rest of this entry »
Visit the Patty Peck Honda Showroom during our Diamond Anniversary Celebration and you will see a display case, center stage, full of Diamonds (FYI, they are not real diamonds). Guess how many diamonds you think are in the sealed display case for a chance to win a Grand Prize of $3000 or Runner Up Prize of a trip to Gatlinburg, TN 5 Days/4 Nights from friends at iHeartRadio; 105.1 the River, Miss 103, Z106.7 and Hallelujah 95.5.
Our “Guess The Diamonds” Contest begins October 1, 2014 and continues until October 27, 2014 at 6pm. Winners will be selected on Tuesday October 28, 2014. Read the rest of this entry »
A great way to personalize your 2014 Honda Odyssey is by uploading your own wallpaper images, save up to 5 pictures on an LX, EX or EX-L and up to 20 on an Odyssey equipped with Navigation. First you will need to download the images you want to display onto a USB flash drive, once this is done, plug it into the USB audio interface. Steve Hawkins, one of our Patty Peck Honda Sales consultants has put together a video to show you how easy this is. Read the rest of this entry »
This is Life Insurance awareness Month, how are you protecting your family? We all take steps everyday to improve the odds that good thinks will happen and guard against the bad. Life happens, that is why there’s life insurance, to protect your family financially. It’s a subject no one really wants to think about. But if someone depends on you financially, it’s one you cannot avoid. In the event of a tragedy, life insurance proceeds can: Read the rest of this entry »
The Honda Accord and Honda CR-V are America’s most popular vehicles with retail buyers in the first half of 2014. This is based on new-vehicle retail registration data from IHS Automotive. Honda, an industry leader with the Accord as the most popular car and the CR-V as the most popular SUV. Based on Honda forecasts, the Accord and CR-V are on track to repeat their 2013 full-year results as top picks with U.S. retail car and SUV buyers. Read the rest of this entry »