We have received many request for video instructions on setting the clock on a 2012 and newer Honda Pilots and Odysseys? We asked Steve Hawkins to demonstrate the steps on a 2013 Honda Pilot in this short video. This process will be the same on 2012 and 2013 Honda Pilots and similar in the 2011 through 2013 Honda Odysseys without Navigation.
You will find the same information and more in your Honda Owners manual around page 109 or so depending on year and model of your Honda. Just remember before you can use the CLOCK button your ignition switch should be in the ON or II position, then follow these steps as Steve demonstrates in the video:
- Press the CLOCK button to access the clock adjustment mode screen.
- Press the center of the selector knob to select the item you want to adjust (12/24 hour mode, hour, minute).
- Rotate selector knob to make the adjustment.
- Press the center of the selector knob to enter your selection. Repeat steps 2 to 4 to adjust other items.
- To enter the selection, press the center of the selector knob, select EXIT, then press center of the selector knob on last time to save your changes.
Models With Navigation System
On Honda Pilots and Odysseys with a factory navigation system, your clock is automatically updated through that system, so you will not need to adjust.