We have received many request for video instructions on setting the clock on a 2012 and newer Honda Pilots and Odysseys? We asked Steve Hawkins to demonstrate the steps on a 2013 Honda Pilot in this short video. This process will be the same on 2012 and 2013 Honda Pilots and similar in the 2011 through 2013 Honda Odysseys without Navigation.
Read More: 2016 Honda Pilot Clock Settings
You will find the same information and more in your Honda Owners manual around page 109 or so depending on year and model of your Honda. Just remember before you can use the CLOCK button your ignition switch should be in the ON or II position, then follow these steps as Steve demonstrates in the video:
- Press the CLOCK button to access the clock adjustment mode screen.
- Press the center of the selector knob to select the item you want to adjust (12/24 hour mode, hour, minute).
- Rotate selector knob to make the adjustment.
- Press the center of the selector knob to enter your selection. Repeat steps 2 to 4 to adjust other items.
- To enter the selection, press the center of the selector knob, select EXIT, then press center of the selector knob on last time to save your changes.
Models With Navigation System
On Honda Pilots and Odysseys with a factory navigation system, your clock is automatically updated through that system, so you will not need to adjust.
Easy Related Posts
Which Honda Models are Best for Families?
3 Top Honda Models for Family Vehicles Jackson MS At Patty Peck Honda, we know choosing ...read more
How to Pick the Best Safety Seat for Your Child
Top Rules for Picking the Right Car Seat This time of year, we tend to drive further ...read more
6 New Hondas Make Kelley Blue Book's "Best Family Cars of 2016" List
Kelley Blue Book recently published their picks for the most family-friendly new cars on the ...read more
Kelley Blue Book Named the 2016 Honda Civic "Overall Best Buy of the Year"
2016 Honda Civic Kelley Blue Book Every year, Kelley Blue Book releases their Best Buy Awards ...read more