Honda College Graduate Program
Mississippi Graduates, congratulation on your hard work! Here's to hitting every green light on the way to that first interview, or never having to borrow Mom's minivan again. Patty Peck Honda can help you get into a new vehicle with flexible and competitive financing.
If you're finishing college in the next 6 months, or have graduated in the past two years, you could qualfiy for the Honda Graduate Program. Plus, to reward your hard work, Honda would like to give you $500 toward any new 2017 or newer model Honda automobile when you finance or lease with Honda Financial Services (HFS)*.
Qualifying for the College Graduate Program
To Qualify for the Honda College Graduate Program you must have graduated in the past two years or will be graduating in the next six months. You will also need the following:
- Proof of employment or a firm commitment from an employer (verifiable) with a start date no more than 120 days from the date of the HFS contract.
- Graduated in the past two years or will graduate in next six months.
- Provide Patty Peck Honda with credit and document requirements.
- Monthly income sufficient to cover current obligations, living expenses and the vehicle payment.
- No adverse credit history.
- 5% minimum down payment
Just like your degree, there are benefits to choosing a new Honda at our dealership:
- When you lease or purchase through Honda Financial Services, you can receive a $500 offer. If you choose to lease, the offer goes towards the cap cost of the vehicle. If you are purchasing your new Honda, the $500 goes towards your down payment.
- Option to defer first payment 90 days.
- Leasing or purchasing a vehicle is a great way to build credit.
- We offer Flexible and competitive finance and lease packages.
Make the most of your first year after school with a brand-new ride. From the sporty and efficient 2017 Honda Fit, the 2017 Honda HR-V, the stylish 2017 Honda Accord, or the 2017 Honda Civic, Patty Peck Honda has the perfect vehicle for any college grad.
Deciding on the Honda vehicle you want may be the hardest part. The good news is the choice is all yours and Patty Peck Honda has a large selection of new Honda's for you to choose from.
*The Honda Graduate Program is limited to the 48 U.S. contiguous states, Alaska and Hawaii. For well-qualified customers who meet Honda Graduate Program criteria, subject to approval by Honda Financial Services (HFS). Bonus offer applies toward any new 2017 or newer model year Honda when financed or leased through HFS. Only one $500 Honda College Graduate Bonus offer per vehicle. LEASE: $500 applied towards the cap cost of vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $500 reduction. Cannot be combined with Zero Due at Signing Lease program. PURCHASE: $500 applied towards down payment. Offer not valid on Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles or used Honda vehicles. Offer valid through March 31, 2018, and may be terminated at any time. Verifiable proof of employment or firm commitment from an employer with start date no more than 120 days from date of finance contract. Must have graduated in past two years or will graduate in next six months. No adverse credit history. Master’s, Bachelor’s or Associate degree from U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school. Provide Honda dealer with credit and document requirements. Option to defer first payment 90 days (60 days interest-free) is only available with traditional financing (not leasing).