He Grills, She Chills
This Saturday, December 11, 2010, Patty Peck Honda is giving away a day at the spa at Aqua the Day Spa and a Big Green Egg from Madison Fireplace & Patio to two lucky Facebook fans. Here is little information about these great prizes:
A full, relaxing day at the spa is perfect for any woman, especially during the holiday season. One female will win the Ultimate Escape Spa Package:
- One Hour Relaxation Massage
- Kiwi & Pomegranate Hydrating Facial – Intensive hydrating treatment ideal for skin exhibiting lack of moisture and lines. Recover a delectably dewy-fresh, radiant complexion with a deep cleansing and gentle exfoliation followed by an intense saturation of a cooling, soothing mask enriched with Kiwi, Palma Rosa, Lavender Essential Oils and nourishing vitamins.
- Shea Butter & Wheat Moisture Drench – A deep nourishing treatment. Experience immediate and exquisite relief from dry, tight skin as luxurious layers of pampering nourishment plump, soften, smooth and soothe skin.
- Spa Manicure
- Spa Pedicure
- Spa Lunch
And for the male, he can grill out and cook all types of delicious meals on a Big Green Egg:
- The Big Green Egg has thick ceramic walls that provide insulation for the long, low temperature cooking needed to tenderize lean cuts of meat, while filling them with the wood smoke flavor.
- If you’re looking to cook fallin’-off-the-bone ribs or a juicy brisket, the EGG will maintain a low temperature of 200° to 250°F for the low-and-slow smoke cooking that develops wonderful flavor while tenderizing the meat.
- The grill easily reaches 750°F for perfect searing of steaks, whether you like them rare, medium or well done.
- The EGG is unique because you can grill with the lid closed. This results in a dramatic reduction in flare ups and ensures more even cooking than you will find with most other grills.
- It can grill steaks, chicken, pork chops, burgers, hot dogs, sausages, vegetables, or virtually anything else.
- You can cook crispy-crust pizza or fresh bread, cornbread or flaky biscuits, cobblers and pies, even cookies and cakes.
- The Large EGG, the size Patty Peck Honda is giving away and the most popular, can cook:
– 20-pound turkey
– 12 burgers
– 6 chickens vertically
– 8 steaks
– 7 racks of ribs vertically
- Using the Natural Lump Charcoal to fuel the EGG, it is easy to cook for 24 hours straight without having to replenish the charcoal. If you mix well-soaked wood smoking chips in with the charcoal, it will be possible to smoke your favorite barbecued food literally around the clock to tenderize it and develop the smoky flavor.
If you haven’t “liked” our Facebook page, hurry before this Saturday so you have a chance to win one of these fabulous prizes!