Lifetime Powertrain Warranty
Lifetime Powertrain Warranty
Wondering who offers a lifetime powertrain warranty in the Madison area? Patty Peck Honda does. At our full-service dealership in Ridgeland, we want to make sure you enjoy your Honda car, SUV, or truck to the fullest, and our lifetime vehicle warranty is designed to do just that. With your purchase of a new Honda vehicle, Patty Peck Premium Pre-Owned, or Patty Peck Premium CertifyPLUS Pre-Owned vehicle, you’ll get our exclusive Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. Learn more about how our Honda Lifetime Powertrain Warranty can provide peace of mind on the roads in and around Brandon.
What is Included in a Powertrain Warranty?
We realize that some drivers may not be aware of what’s included in a powertrain warranty, so here’s a quick rundown. A powertrain warranty covers all of the parts and components in your vehicle that are designed to provide power to the wheels. This includes engine parts, the driveshaft, and transmission. Replacement or repair of these parts and components are covered by the warranty, as well as any mechanical repairs. When shopping for a new car, you should always make sure to review the powertrain warranty offered, as it can cover some of the most common and costly repairs.
Lifetime Coverage and Benefits
So now that you know who offers a lifetime warranty, what coverage and benefits can you expect? The Patty Peck Honda Lifetime Powertrain Warranty mirrors the factory powertrain warranty with the exception that you will be covered for as long as you own the vehicle. What’s more, our Lifetime Powertrain Warranty has no mileage limit. When we say lifetime, we mean lifetime. Review what’s included in our lifetime warranty below:
- Gasoline/Diesel Engine – All internal lubricated parts, engine block, cylinder head(s), exhaust manifold, expansion plugs , harmonic balancer, intake manifold, mounts, oil pan (excluding drain plug related failures), rotary engine rotor housing, timing belt/chain and tensioner, timing chain cover, valve cover(s), water pump, electric coolant pump, electric oil pump, diesel accessory vacuum pump, lift pump, injectors and injector pump, manufacturer-installed turbocharger(s), bypass valve(s), blow-off valve(s), intercooler and waste gate(s), manufacturer installed supercharger.
- Transmission (Automatic, Continuous Variable (CVT), Standard and Transfer Case) – All internal/internally lubricated parts, metal cooler lines, mounts, throttle valve cable, torque convertor, flywheel/flexplate, transmission and transfer case housing, transmission cooler, oil pan, vacuum modulator, external and internal control unit, automatic electronic clutches.
- Drive Axle (Front/Rear/AWD/4 Wheel Drive) – All internal lubricated parts within the drive/transaxle assembly and housing, including axles and axle bearings, constant velocity joints, drive shaft support, differential cover, hub bearings, front hub locking assemblies, drive shaft, universal joints, four wheel drive actuator.
- Hybrid Vehicle – Hybrid vehicle electric motor assembly, electronic transmission/transaxle assembly, transmission control (ECU) , electric traction-drive motor assembly.
- Filters, Fluids, Lubricants and Taxes – Filters, fluids, lubricants and taxes required to complete a Covered Repair for any Covered Part listed above.
- Seals and Gaskets – Seals and gaskets for all Covered Parts listed above when subject to a Covered Repair.
- Rental car coverage – When your vehicle is undergoing a covered repair up to 4 days.
- $0 Deductible – Saving you money.
In addition, you can rely on the skill and expertise of our certified auto technicians whenever you bring your vehicle into our dealership near Jackson for warranty service. Schedule an appointment with us and put our service team to work for you today! Check out our Lifetime Limited Warranty FAQs below, and if you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our Service Center.
Lifetime Powertrain Warranty FAQs
Questions frequently asked by our customers about Patty Peck Honda’s exclusive Lifetime Powertrain Warranty are as follows.
Which vehicles come with the Lifetime Warranty?
The warranty applies to all new Honda vehicles. It also applies to all Premium Pre-Owned or Patty Peck Premium CertifyPLUS Pre-Owned vehicles sold by Patty Peck Honda. These cars go through and have passed our 150-point inspection.
What Maintenance Will I Need to Do?
No extra maintenance is required. Simply follow the scheduled maintenance as recommended by the vehicle’s owners manual. Our award-winning Service Center will certainly exceed your expectations and maintain your records electronically. However, you are not required to have your service done at our dealership. To maintain the warranty program, though, you must provide copies of your service records if warranty service work is to be done elsewhere.
Where am I covered by the Lifetime Warranty?
The Lifetime Warranty applies anywhere in the United States and Canada.
Is the Lifetime Warranty transferable if I sell the vehicle?
No. The Lifetime Warranty stays with you as long as you own the vehicle.
Who is the administrator of the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty?
Protective Asset Protection Company Insured by Protective Property and Casualty Insurance Inc. They hold an A+ (Superior) Rating from A.M. Best with over 68 billion in assets.
To learn more about our Lifetime Powertrain Warranty, contact Patty Peck Honda online, over the phone, or visit us in Ridgeland.