New Honda Ridgeline Lease & Finance Specials
Buy or Lease a new Honda Ridgeline, Ridgeland Mississippi.
Find excellent lease and finance offers on all new Honda Ridgeline models on sale now at Patty Peck Honda in Ridgeland, MS. We’re one of MS’s favorite Honda dealers – Patty Peck Honda is well known for having honest and transparent sales practices that make every customer we sell a loyal customer for life. So come to see our wonderful low prices and inventory of New Honda Ridgeline today!
Honda Ridgeline Special Finance Offers
- New 2022 Honda Ridgeline Special financing 1.9% apr for 24 – 48 months, 2.9% APR for 49 – 60 months, 3.9% apr for 61 – 72 months for well-qualified buyers from 1/4/2022 – 2/28/2022.
View Honda Special Programs
Honda Military Appreciation Offer$500 In appreciation for your military service, Honda is offering select U.S. Military individuals and their spouses $500 toward any 2020 or newer model year Honda automobile when you finance or lease through Honda Financial Services® (HFS) .View Disclaimer
Who is Eligible:
* U.S. military active-duty personnel, including Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve, and their spouses
* U.S. Military Ready Reserve and military retirees and their spouses
* U.S. military veterans and their spouses within two years of separation from active service
* Members of Gold Star families
Documents You’ll Need:
* Military Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) as proof of military status
* Spouses must provide Military ID and spouse’s LES
* Gold Star family status documentation
 Save $500 on any 2020 or newer Honda. For well-qualified buyers who meet the Military Appreciation Offer criteria, subject to approval by Honda Financial Services. Only one $500 Honda Military Appreciation offer per vehicle. $500 towards Cap Cost Reduction or Down Payment Assistance with the lease or purchase of a new and not previously reported sold Honda vehicle. Offer cannot be combined with Zero Due at Signing Lease Program. Offer applies to Active Duty U.S. Military and Ready Reserve and their spouses, eligible U.S. Military Veterans within two years of their separation from active service and their spouses; eligible U.S. Military Retirees; spouses of U.S. Military Retirees within two years of separation from active service; and Gold Star family members. Offer valid through 3/31/2022 and may be terminated at any time. During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease with Honda Financial Services, buyer may not take their vehicle outside of the United States without prior written consent of Honda Financial Services.
Honda College Graduate Bonus$500 Recent grads can save $500 on a 2020 or newer Honda.See Disclaimer for customer and vehicle eligibility.View Disclaimer
What You'll Need:
* Have proof of employment (or firm commitment from employer)
* Have graduated in past two years or will graduate in next six months
* Provide Honda dealer with credit and document requirements
* No adverse credit history
The Honda Graduate Program is limited to the 48 U.S. contiguous states, Alaska and Hawaii.
 For well-qualified customers who meet Honda Graduate Program criteria, subject to approval by Honda Financial Services (HFS). Bonus offer applies toward any 2020 or newer model year Honda when financed or leased through HFS. Only offered at participating dealerships. Only one $500 Honda College Graduate Bonus offer per vehicle. $500 towards Cap Cost Reduction or Down Payment Assistance with the lease or purchase of a new and not previously reported sold Honda vehicle. Offer cannot be combined with Zero Due at Signing Lease Program. Offer valid through March 31, 2022, and may be terminated at any time.
 Option to defer first payment 90 days (60 days interest-free) is only available with traditional financing (not leasing).
 Verifiable proof of employment or firm commitment from an employer with start date no more than 120 days from date of finance contract. Must have graduated in past two years or will graduate in next six months. No adverse credit history. Master’s, Bachelor’s or Associate degree from U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school. Provide Honda dealer with credit and document requirements.