Help My Honda Facebook Contest – Win a Makeover For Your Honda
Patty Peck Honda wants to Help Your Honda! We want to makeover your “ugly” Honda. Do you have an old, dirty or ugly vehicle that needs some help? How would you like your ride to be fixed up for free, courtesy of Patty Peck Honda?
Or maybe your car is in great condition, but you would like to see all the other clunkers out there? We want to have some fun on Facebook with our “Help My Honda” contest! Watch our YouTube video below to learn more.
If your Honda could use a makeover, here’s how to enter:
• Create a video of your “ugly” Honda using a video camera, FlipCam or SmartPhone
• You must do a minimum 30 second walk-around tour explaining why your Honda deserves to win a makeover. Give us your car’s background. When did you get it? How often do you drive it? Does it have a name? What are its flaws or even high points? What’s the model? How many miles does it have? Any descriptive feature (appearance, sounds, smells) that explains why your Honda needs a recondition. Show us your personality. Originality, creativeness and humor are encouraged!
• Upload the video to your YouTube Account
• Go to www.facebook.com/PattyPeckHonda and click on the Help My Honda Facebook tab to enter the contest
• Submit your entry
• Share the video on Facebook with your friends to gain more votes
How to vote:
“Like” our Facebook page first so you can vote on the entries, then “like” your favorite video on the Help My Honda tab to cast your vote. Any fan can vote!
If you’re creating a video, Facebook fans will vote for your video on the Help My Honda tab. Votes will be determined by the number of “likes.” At the end of the contest, the Patty Peck Honda Selection Panel will pick a winner from the Top 10 Finalists. One lucky Facebook fan will win an exciting makeover of their Honda!
Honda owners: Don’t forget to share your video with your friends to earn more votes.
Need some help creating your video and uploading it? Come see us at Patty Peck or email email@example.com for guidance.
The contest begins June 15, 2011 and ends July 25, 2011. Between July 25 – July 28, the Top 10 Finalists will bring their vehicle to the dealership located at 555 Sunnybrook Road in Ridgeland. The Patty Peck Honda Selection Panel will inspect all of the potential winners, and then choose one (1) participant to win the Grand Prize. The winner will be announced July 29, 2011 on Facebook.
Click here for Official Rules and Regulations.
*Note: Steve Hawkins is not the owner of this vehicle. He is performing an example of what you can do when making your video for this contest.