Service & Express Service: Monday – Friday: 7:30 am – 7:00 pm, Saturday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sales Department – Monday – Saturday: 8:30 am – 7:pm
Automobile Sales & Repair are considered essential infrastructure. We will remain open to assure the basic transportation needs of our community. With the threat of the COVID-19 virus here in the U.S. we here at Patty Peck Honda understand and sympathize with the concerns you may have. Of course, the most important thing is the health of our customers and employees. We do ask that if you are feeling sick, please stay home.
Here are answers to common questions:
- Yes, CAR WASH is Open
- Store Hours 7:30 AM – 7:00 PM
- Service Pick-Up & Home Delivery within 25 miles
- Service & Sale set-up for Social Distancing
- Shop Online, Buy Online & We’ll Deliver
- At Home Test-Drive – within 25 miles
- Disinfecting Public Areas & Vehicles, Full Time
Preventative Measures We Are Taking
We are taking proper steps to minimize the risk of possible transmission of the COVID-19 virus for our customers and employees. From your store visit to our Home Pickup and delivery services, you’ll see a difference in our cleaning process to protect everyone.
- We are following current CDC recommendations and guidelines.
- Employees are required to wash hands frequently.
- 5 hand sanitizing stations, for customers and employees.
- Employees are not allowed to shake hands or touch other employees or customers.
- Waiting area comfortably set up for social distancing of 6 feet.
- All employees recognize and practice as best as possible social distancing of 6 feet.
- The steering wheel and gearshift covers are put on all service cars when checked into service.
- Protective covers are removed and steering wheel, gear shift, and door handles are wiped with a disinfectant prior to return to the customer.
- The steering wheel and gearshift covers are used to protect customers on all new and used vehicle test drives.
- Salespeople are not required to go on a test drive with customers
- Full-time employee dedicated to disinfecting public door handles and common surfaces every day.
- We will gladly accept your credit card payment over the phone for parts and service sales
- We can bring any vehicle to you for a test drive and off sight purchase within 25 miles Free of charge. You can do any part of all of your purchases online.
- Free pick up and delivery for all service work within 25 miles.
At Home Pick-Up & Delivery for Sales and Service
Our intention is to continue serving you without you having to leave your home. This means we are offering At Home Services within a 25-mile radius for a limited time. It is our hope that we can help alleviate any stress that you may be feeling right now and provide you options in the case of you having to stay home. Here are the At Home Services offered and information to contact us.
SALES: Online Shopper w/Home Delivery – This allows you to complete the entire purchase of a new or used vehicle without leaving your home or stepping one foot into the dealership. We bring the car to you. All pricing, credit applications, and documentation are handled digitally through our exclusive portal. It’s really that simple. More details about this process are here: https://www.pattypeckhonda.com/start-my-virtual-deal-online-shopper/ Call 601-957-3400, Text 601-852-1276 then select Sales or email email@example.com if you have questions.
SERVICE: At Home Pickup and Drop Off Service & Mobile Service Van – We will come to your home to pick up and drop your vehicle for service along with being able to perform select services with our Mobile Service Van right in your driveway. Call 601-957-3400 or text 601-852-1276 then select Service.
PARTS: At Home Drop-off and Online Store – Our Honda Parts delivery fleet is poised to bring parts to your doorstep. Another option is to take advance of our online parts store here: https://www.pattypeckhonda.com/parts/order-parts/ ,Call 601-957-3400 or text 601-852-1276 then select Parts.
Please stay safe and do not panic. We are all humans in this experience and as a whole has weathered many storms together. Thank you for being a part of our family. We appreciate YOU!