How-To-Video: 2017 & 2018 Honda CR-V Pair & Delete Phone
At Patty Peck Honda, we’re here to make things easy on you. Since the CR-V (EX models and above) come equipped with Bluetooth, we thought we’d create a little tutorial to help you pair and delete your phone in the CR-V. You can watch the video above or follow the procedure transcribed below; once you’re all done, you’ll be ready to talk to your best friend all the way home from work. So, here’s how you pair a phone:
Using the CR-V Touchscreen Display:
- Select the Home button
- Select Settings
- Select Phone
- Select Bluetooth Device List
- Select Add a Bluetooth
Using Your Cellphone:
- Go into Bluetooth settings
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on and searching for devices
- Both the CR-V and cell phone are now searching to pair
Back to the CR-V Touchscreen:
- Select Continue
- Select the phone that the CR-V has just recognized (you will then be prompted on your cell phone to pair)
- Select Allow
- Select On for Honda Link Access
- You’re All done!
What if you want to delete an already paired phone? Deleting an already paired phone is even simpler. Under Bluetooth Device List (you can get to this page by following the first few steps above), touch the phone you want to delete, and select Delete. Once you confirm the deletion, it’s gone!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Patty Peck Honda in Ridgeland near Jackson, Madison and Flowood at (833) 653-0116. We are ready and willing to answer any and all questions you may have.