2018 Honda Accord HondaLink Free, Subscription Services
For the 2018 Honda Accord, HondaLink offers many subscription based services available to owners through the HondaLink app. Subscription services are only available for the Accord Touring models, but there are many free HondaLink benefits that all Honda owners will appreciate. Learn more about the features available for various Accord models with a brief description of the benefits and cost.
2018 Accord HondaLink Compatibility Chart
Accord HondaLink App Features, Benefits and Cost
The Basic Accord HondaLink features
Available to all Honda owners at no charge, this includes:
- Vehicle Guides: Access to digital guides such as the owner’s manual to learn about your vehicle.
- Recall notifications: Find out if your vehicle is involved in a recall, and quickly schedule an appointment to make the necessary repairs.
- Service Appointments: Find a Honda dealer near you and easily schedule your next service appointment with a Honda-certified dealership.
- Parking Reminder: Save your parking location and get walking directions back to your vehicle. You can also set a timer to remind you when the meter runs out.
- Roadside Assistance: 24-hour Roadside Assistance available to you in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico for the duration of your warranty term.
Available on the Accord Sport, EX, EX-L and Touring at no charge:
- Dashboard: Check the mileage, fuel range, and oil life right in your app.
- Vehicle Notifications: Receive information about warning lamps or maintenance minders for your vehicle.
- Favorites: Save locations to your app to quickly send it to your navigation system.
- Send Destination: Search and send a location from your app to your vehicle’s navigation system. *Requires In-Vehicle Navigation System
Available on the Accord Touring. This service is free for the first 12 months at which time the cost will be $89.00 a year.
- Automatic Collision Notification: A live trained agent will reach out and check on you and request that help be sent in the event of a crash.
- Emergency Call: A live agent will stay on the call with you and request that help be sent in the event of an emergency.
- Personal Data Wipe: Restore your audio and navigation system to factory defaults with the app.
- Enhanced Roadside Assistance: Get towing and repair services using the blue LINK button in your vehicle.
Available on the Accord Touring. This service is free for the first 3 months at which time the cost will be $110.00 a year.
- Remote Start: Get comfy by cooling down or warming up your car ahead of time.
- Remote Lock & Unlock: Remotely lock or unlock the car doors using the app.
- Geofence Alert: Receive a notification anytime your car enters or leaves a region set by you.
- Speed Alert: Receive a notification when your vehicle has exceeded a speed limit set by you.
- Security Alarm Alert: Get notifications when your vehicle alarm has been triggered.
- Stolen Vehicle Locator: Help find your stolen vehicle. The system uses sophisticated technology to assist the authorities with finding your Honda.
- Find My Car: Be able to find your car by seeing the location, flashing the vehicle’s lights, or sounding the horn with the app.
- Destination by Voice: Talk to an IVR system to search for places and get directions sent to your navigation system.
Available on the 2018 Accord Touring. This service is free for the first 3 months at which time the cost will be $260.00 a year.
- Personal Concierge: Talk to a live assistant for topics such as making reservations, finding nearby special events, and much more.