What are the 2019 Honda CR-V Dimensions?
The 2019 Honda CR-V dimensions help make life easier inside and out, by providing a roomy cabin to pack all your gear while also helping you slide into a Jackson parking space with ease. Learn more about how this capable crossover does more for you.
CR-V Interior Dimensions
The Honda CR-V has made a name for itself by doing more with less, rising above its compact SUV competitors by giving you plenty of cargo space without making maneuverability a challenge. Starting with the base LX trim level, you’ll enjoy all this room:
- Passenger Volume: 105.9 cubic feet
- Headroom front/rear: 40.1 in / 39.2 in
- Legroom front/rear: 41.3 in / 40.4 in
- Shoulder Room front/rear: 57.9 in / 55.6 in
- Hiproom: 55.1 in / 49.5 in
- Cargo Volume behind 1st row: 75.8 cu ft
- Cargo Volume behind 2nd row: 39.2 cu ft
CR-V Exterior Dimensions
Outside, the stylish and colorful CR-V helps you go the distance, whether you’re exploring the open roads beyond Clinton or trying to parallel park in downtown Madison.
- Wheelbase: 104.7 in
- Length: 180.6 in
- Height 2WD/AWD: 66.1 in / 66.5 in
- Width: 73.0 in
- Track 2WD front/rear: 63.0 in / 63.7 in
- Track 4WD front/rear: 62.9 in / 63.5 in
- Unladen Ground Clearance 2WD/AWD: 7.8 in / 8.2 in
- Approach/Departure Angles 2WD: 19.3° / 23.5°
- Approach/Departure Angles AWD: 20.8° / 24.8°
- Curb Weight 2WD/AWD: 3307 lbs / 3421 lbs
Find This Comfortable Compact SUV at Patty Peck Honda
Flexible and capable, the Honda CR-V is packed with safety and performance features that do not disappoint. Compare the CR-V LX compares to the EX, and see how this compact SUV matches up against competitors like the Mazda CX-5, then visit us today at Patty Peck Honda to schedule a test drive. We even have used options that can fit a tight budget!
MFB code (edit/include at bottom for MFBs: