2020 Honda Civic Colors
With the 2020 Honda Civic, Madison drivers can choose between sedan, coupe, and hatchback body styles. Once you decide which best suits your needs, you’ll have the opportunity to pick the Civic color that best reflects your personality. As you’ll see below, the exterior Civic color options vary according to the body type you choose:
- Honda Civic Sedan Exterior Colors: Cosmic Blue (Metallic), Aegean Blue (Metallic), Rallye Red, Crystal Black (Pearl), Modern Steel (Metallic), Lunar Silver (Metallic), Platinum White (Pearl), and Molten Lava (Pearl).
- Honda Civic Coupe Exterior Colors: Aegean Blue (Metallic), Rallye Red, Tonic Yellow (Pearl), Crystal Black (Pearl), Modern Steel (Metallic), Lunar Silver (Metallic), and Platinum White (Pearl).
- Honda Civic Hatchback Exterior Colors: White Orchid (Pearl), Lunar Silver (Metallic), Sonic Gray (Pearl), Polished Metal (Metallic), Crystal Black (Pearl), Aegean Blue (Metallic), and Rallye Red.
What Are the Honda Civic Color Options for the Interior?
The exterior Honda Civic color you pick will certainly make a statement on Brandon and Jackson streets, but you can also choose an interior color scheme to complement or contrast with the exterior paint.
- Honda Civic Sedan Interior Colors: The Civic Sedan LX and Sport are available with a black cloth interior, while both black and gray cloth are offered in the Civic EX model. Moving up to the EX-L and Touring trims, you can choose between gray or black leather.
- Honda Civic Coupe Interior Colors: Black cloth can be found in the Sport trim, while Black and gray cloth seating is offered by the Civic Coupe LX and EX. Finally, the EX-L and Touring get black or gray leather.
- Honda Civic Hatchback Interior Colors: You’ll get to pick black leather or black/ivory leather inside the EX-L Navi and Sport Touring, and black cloth is standard inside the LX and Sport. The Hatchback EX-L model comes with either black cloth or black/ivory leather.
Explore Your Civic Color Options & More at Patty Peck Honda!
Learn about the Honda Civic safety ratings, and see how the Civic matches up against competitors like the Toyota Corolla, Mazda3, and Hyundai Elantra. No matter if you opt for the sedan, coupe, or hatchback, you’ll find that all Civic models are stylish, well-equipped, and fun to drive. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the Civic or any of the other exciting new vehicles in the Honda lineup.
More From Patty Peck Honda
The HondaVAC®, a built-in vacuum for convenient interior cleaning, is standard in the following model years and trims: 2021 Honda Odyssey Elite 2018-2020 Honda Odyssey Touring & Elite 2016-2017 Honda Odyssey SE & Touring Elite 2014-2015 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite New Honda Odyssey Inventory Used Honda Inventory If this is a make or break feature…
According to MotorTrend, the Honda Accord Hybrid is capable of going 0-60 mph in 6.7 seconds, which is more than enough speed for the local highways and beyond. New Honda Accord Hybrid Inventory The Honda Accord Hybrid Delivers Top Performance Looking for a hybrid sedan without compromising on power and speed? Look no further than…
The 10th-generation Honda Civic has been an unparalleled success — America’s most popular car for four consecutive years, and the most popular vehicle, car, or light truck with Millennials, Gen Z, and first-time new vehicle buyers since its 2015 launch. The all-new 11th-generation 2022 Honda Civic, which will soon be available at our Patty Peck…