2022 Honda HR-V Interior
Shopping for a compact crossover SUV that can add convenience, comfort, and style to your Madison commute? The Honda HR-V dimensions will allow everyone to stretch out and enjoy the ride while offering all the cargo space you need. Learn more about the 2022 Honda HR-V cargo space, seating, and more in this guide from Patty Peck Honda.
The Redesigned 2023 Honda HR-V
The 2022 Honda HR-V is a great choice, but we’d be remiss if we didn’t let you know about this year’s comprehensive redesign. Here’s what you should know right off the bat:
- The new HR-V is longer and wider than before, making it even more suitable for busy families and solo adventurers.
- The standard touchscreen in the 2023 HR-V is significantly larger than the standard touchscreen in the outgoing model.
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto® both require a trim upgrade in the 2022 model, but they’re newly standard for 2023.
- Where the 2022 HR-V was only available with up to two USB ports, the 2023 model now comes standard with three.
Want to learn more about the 2023 HR-V? We’ve got you covered.
2022 Honda HR-V Dimensions & Seating
The Honda HR-V dimensions allow for a surprisingly roomy interior. The standard HR-V seating capacity of up to five provides ample legroom, headroom, shoulder, and hip room so you and your passengers can ride in comfort. Check out the 2022 Honda HR-V dimensions below:
- Passenger Volume: 100.1 cubic feet
- Front Legroom: 41.2 inches
- Front Headroom: 39.5 inches
- Front Shoulder Room: 56.8 inches
- Front Hip Room: 53.1 inches
- Rear Legroom: 39.3 inches
- Rear Headroom: 38.3 inches
- Rear Shoulder Room: 54.5 inches
- Rear Hip Room: 47.4 inches
2022 Honda HR-V Cargo Space
Along with the HR-V seating, you will also enjoy plenty of room for groceries, gardening supplies, or sports gear thanks to its 60/40 Split 2nd-Row Magic Seat®, which allows you to reconfigure the interior to take advantage of a maximum of 58.8 cubic feet of cargo space. Note that the Honda HR-V cargo space will differ slightly depending on whether you opt for the standard 2WD drivetrain or upgrade to the available AWD system. Review the Honda HR-V trunk dimensions below to see if it will accommodate your Brandon-area driving needs:
- HR-V Cargo Space (seat up/down, 2WD): 24.3 cubic feet/58.8 cubic feet
- HR-V Cargo Space (seat up/down, AWD): 23.2 cubic feet/57.6 cubic feet
2022 Honda HR-V Interior Design and Features
The cabin of this compact Honda crossover SUV also comes equipped with a wide range of convenient features that will enhance any drive in and around Jackson. Some of the standard and available 2022 Honda HR-V interior features include:
- Air Conditioning with Air-Filtration System
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® and Streaming Audio
- Cargo Area Tie-Down Anchors
- High-Deck Center Console with Sliding Armrest and Storage Compartment
- Cargo Area Light
- Illuminated Steering Wheel-Mounted Controls
- Chrome Door Pulls
- Available Heated Front Seats
- Available Leather Seating
- Available Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ Integration
- Available Automatic Climate Control
Explore the 2022 Honda HR-V Interior at Patty Peck Honda
The 2022 HR-V interior offers a winning combination of comfort and versatility. The best way to find out if the Honda HR-V dimensions will work for you is to contact us to schedule a test drive at our dealership in Ridgeland. Meanwhile, make sure to take a look at our current HR-V lease and finance specials and apply for financing with us online to get pre-approved. We’re ready to put you behind the wheel of an exciting new Honda HR-V, so come see us today!
More from Patty Peck Honda
Which 2024 Honda HR-V trim level should you drive home to Jackson or Ridgeland? The most accessible models start at $24,100 MSRP*—and they even come standard with Honda Sensing®—but upper-level trims offer plenty of impressive, exclusive features. You can bring home any HR-V trim for an affordable monthly payment, so it’s definitely a good…
The 2024 Honda HR-V is one of the most compact models in the Honda lineup, but that doesn’t mean the cabin is going to leave you wanting more. In fact, the 2024 Honda HR-V interior offers impressive dimensions and plenty of useful features. You’ll even find genuinely luxurious appointments at the upper end of…
If you’re looking for value, you’ll find it in the 2024 Honda HR-V—but value is just one of the factors that have made the HR-V so popular. Here at Patty Peck Honda, we believe that you shouldn’t have to compromise on style just because you’re a budget-conscious driver. Once you’ve seen the full range of 2024…