How Much Can a Honda Pilot Tow?
The 2022 Honda Pilot is a mid-size SUV that comes loaded with family-friendly features, a refreshed palette of color options, and a powerful 280-hp V6 engine that delivers robust capabilities that will serve you well on Madison-area roads and beyond. So, how much can the Honda Pilot cost? When properly equipped, the Honda Pilot towing capacity can reach up to 5,000 pounds. In this guide from Patty Peck Honda, we’ll explore the 2022 Honda Pilot towing capacity by drivetrain and fill you in on the towing and safety features of this exceptional SUV.
2022 Honda Pilot Towing Capacity by Configuration
How much can the Honda Pilot tow? The Honda Pilot towing capacity you get will depend on which trim/drivetrain combination you choose. Take a look at the towing capacity for each of the available Pilot trim levels below to see which is the best fit with your Brandon-area driving needs:
- 2022 Honda Pilot Sport Towing Capacity (2WD/4WD): 3,500 pounds/5,000 pounds
- 2022 Honda Pilot EX-L Towing Capacity (2WD/4WD): 3,500 pounds/5,000 pounds
- 2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition Towing Capacity (2WD/4WD): 3,500 pounds/5,000 pounds
- 2022 Honda Pilot TrailSport Towing Capacity (2WD/4WD): Not Available/5,000 pounds
- 2022 Honda Pilot Touring Towing Capacity (2WD/4WD): 3,500 pounds/5,000 pounds
- 2022 Honda Pilot Elite Towing Capacity (2WD/4WD): Not Available/5,000 pounds
- 2022 Honda Pilot Black Edition Towing Capacity (2WD/4WD): Not Available/5,000 pounds
2022 Honda Pilot Safety Technology
The 2022 Honda Pilot towing capacity will allow you to haul a boat or travel trailer on your next adventure outside of Jackson. In addition to its strong capabilities, the Pilot also comes with plenty of advanced safety technologies that will help ensure that you enjoy a safe and successful towing experience. Highlighted safety features include:
- Standard ACE™ body structure
- Honda Sensing® safety suite, including Collision Mitigation Braking System, Lane Keeping Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, and more
- Intelligent Traction Management system*
- Available Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ (i-VTM4®) AWD System
- Blindspot information system
- Cross-traffic monitor
- Multi-angle rearview camera
Experience the New Honda Pilot Today at Patty Peck Honda!
If you’re ready to get behind the wheel of a new Honda Pilot, head on down to Patty Peck Honda in Ridgeland. Just make sure to explore our Pilot lease and finance offers to take advantage of our current budget-friendly deals. If you have any questions or would like more information, please feel free to contact us.
More from Patty Peck Honda
2023 Honda Civic Trim Highlights
2023’s new Honda Civic for sale at Patty Peck Honda in Ridgeland, MS is athletic on the outside, airy on the inside, and powerful in each of its three spectacular trims: Sport, EX, and Touring. Continue to see highlights for each! New Honda Civic Inventory Civic Sport Trim This base trim sets the tone for…
What is the Towing Capacity of the 2023 Passport?
Are you setting out on a weekend adventure with a boat, dirt bikes, a trailer, or other heavy-duty equipment and gear with your Honda Passport and wondering just how much this powerful SUV can tow? You’ll be happy to hear that the Passport effortlessly hauls up to 5,000 lbs with no sweat off its stylish…
What’s the Best Year for a Honda Pilot?
Wondering what’s the best year for a Honda Pilot? The truth is, depending on what features you need and what your budget looks like, every year since 2003 could be the best Honda Pilot year for you! Read on to see what each of the four generations of this impressive model have to offer at…
0 comment(s) so far on How Much Can a Honda Pilot Tow?