Celebrate 50 Years of the Honda Civic
50 Years Worth of Civic Celebration
July 2022 was a special time for Honda. It marked the 50th year anniversary of the Honda Civic. The Honda Civic is the longest standing vehicle nameplate in the history of Honda. It’s also the best-selling Honda automobile ever. Check out these fun facts about the model and relish in Civic glory!
- Introduced to to America in 1873, Civic is the country’s third best-selling car over the past five decades with more than 12.3 million sold
- Civic was the first vehicle to get the CVCC engine in 1975 (the first engine to meet U.S. emission standard without the use of a catalytic converter)
- Civic has been available in five body styles; 2-door coupe, 3-door hatchback, 4-door sedan, 5-door hatchback and wagon
- The first hybrid-electric Civic came to America in 2003
- Civic Type R, the zenith of Civic performance, came to the States in 2017
- Civic has dominated America’s compact car segment for 12 consecutive years
- Civic is the No. 1 vehicle for Millennials since 2011 and has successfully made loyal customers out of much of Gen Z, first-time, and multicultural buyers for the past six years
- The all-new 11th-generation Civic is the 2022 North American Car of the Year
Patty Peck Honda is proud to provide the new and used Honda Civic in its many forms to Mississippi drivers. Keep reading to see what we have to offer currently in the way of this stupendous car.
Find the New Honda Civic For You with Patty Peck Honda
While Patty Peck Honda continually seeks the Honda Civic Sedan, Honda Civic Hatchback, and Honda Civic Type R, it’s best to check our inventory regularly for these models as they often fly off the lot.
Test Drive a Honda Civic in Ridgeland
Visit our conveniently located dealership at 555 Sunnybrook Road in Ridgeland, MS near Jackson, Madison, Flowood, and Brandon today or contact our team online at Patty Peck Honda for more information about the Honda Civic lineup!!