How-to Change the 2018 Honda Accord Clock Settings
Daylight Saving Time is upon us in Mississippi making this the perfect time to review how-to change the 2018 Honda Accord clock settings. Clay Edwards, a Certified Honda Consultant at Patty Peck Honda, has kindly offered to walk us through the steps. In the video below, he demonstrates both the LX trim with LCD Color Audio and the Sport trim with Display Audio.
Display Audio Accord Clock Setting Steps
Display Audio is standard on the 2018 Accord Sport, EX, EX-L and Touring. If you have an Accord with Navigation, your clock will update automatically. First, you’ll need to make sure the Accord is in park, ignition on. Display Audio models can be set to automatically up date clock time and update for Daylight Savings time when your smart phone is plugged into the system. For those that like to manually control this feature you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Press the HOME button, then select Settings.
- Select System.
- Select Day & Time.
- Select Set Date & Time.
- Select Automatic Date & Time, then select OFF.
- To adjust time select Set Time and adjust with the up and down arrows, select Save to set the time.
- To adjust date: Select Set Date and adjust with the up and down arrows, select Save to set the date.
You may also customize the time format to show the 12 hours or 24 hour clock. The Date can also be formatted to MM/DD/YYYY, DD/MM/YYYY or YYYY/MM/DD. You’ll find this information and more starting on page 164 of the 2018 Honda Accord your owners manual.
LCD Color Audio Accord Clock Settings Steps
Once you have the Accord in park with the ignition on press the MENU/CLOCK button
- Select Adjust Clock, then press the selector knob.
- Rotate the knob to adjust the hours
- Press the knob to switch to minutes adjustment
- Rotate knob to adjust the minutes.
- Press knob to switch to Set.
- Press knob to complete clock adjustment.
Patty Peck Honda in located in Ridgeland MS serving the greater Jackson area and beyond.