Does the Honda Pilot have AWD?
With all the Honda SUVs to choose from, drivers may be wondering, “Does the Honda Pilot have AWD?” The answer is yes! You can find all-wheel drive available on most models, though front-wheel drive is standard. If you find yourself battling tough road conditions in Jackson, or wanting to leave the pavement for trails less traveled, then the Honda Pilot AWD models can take you there.
Honda Pilot AWD Models
The Honda Pilot comes in a variety of trim levels for Brandon drivers to choose from.
- 2021 Honda Pilot: AWD is available on the LX, EX, EX-L, Special Edition, and Touring, it’s standard on the Elite and Black Edition.
- 2020 Honda Pilot: AWD is available on the LX, EX, EX-L, EX-L Navi/Res, and Touring, it’s standard on the Elite and Black Edition.
- 2019 Honda Pilot: AWD is available on the LX, EX, EX-L, and Touring, it’s standard on the Elite.
Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ (i-VTM4™) AWD
The Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ AWD system gives drivers a unique advantage by sensing the amount of torque you need in each of your wheel axles and adjusting accordingly. This can help enhance driving in both low-traction or dry conditions by:
- Allowing variable front-to-rear distribution of engine torque to send power to the wheels in need of traction.
- This system also allows the clutches to activate separately allowing for variable amounts of torque to be distributed to each rear wheel independently.
This design allows the system to precisely meet traction needs and enhance stability in conditions such as ice and snow.
Honda Pilot Performance Features
Not relying on just AWD, the Honda Pilot AWD models have even more performance features to improve your Madison driving:
- Hill Start Assist
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control
- Brake Assist
- Blind Spot Monitoring System (BSI) with Cross Traffic Monitor
- Honda Sensing® safety suite and driver assist technologies
Test Drive the Pilot at Patty Peck Honda
Learn more about the Honda Pilot configurations, and check out our Honda Pilot vs. Acura MDX comparison, then contact us to schedule a test drive at Patty Peck Honda. Our experienced associates will help you choose from our terrific selection of Honda Pilot AWD models. If you don’t require AWD on your family vehicle, our Pilot vs. Honda Odyssey comparison will help you pick the model that will suit your needs.
More From Patty Peck Honda
The HondaVAC®, a built-in vacuum for convenient interior cleaning, is standard in the following model years and trims: 2021 Honda Odyssey Elite 2018-2020 Honda Odyssey Touring & Elite 2016-2017 Honda Odyssey SE & Touring Elite 2014-2015 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite New Honda Odyssey Inventory Used Honda Inventory If this is a make or break feature…
According to MotorTrend, the Honda Accord Hybrid is capable of going 0-60 mph in 6.7 seconds, which is more than enough speed for the local highways and beyond. New Honda Accord Hybrid Inventory The Honda Accord Hybrid Delivers Top Performance Looking for a hybrid sedan without compromising on power and speed? Look no further than…
The 10th-generation Honda Civic has been an unparalleled success — America’s most popular car for four consecutive years, and the most popular vehicle, car, or light truck with Millennials, Gen Z, and first-time new vehicle buyers since its 2015 launch. The all-new 11th-generation 2022 Honda Civic, which will soon be available at our Patty Peck…