Honda’s Dog-Loving SUVs, Minivan & Pickup Truck
Honda put together a video demonstrating just how pet friendly the Honda Pilot, Passport, HR-V, CR-V, Odyssey and Ridgeline really are. Honda is recognized as an innovator of products and technologies that brings joy to all members of your family. You may not have known that the same features designed to make your drive more enjoyable are equally useful for our furry friends.
Honda’s SUVs, Minivan & Pickup Mobility Friendly Features
- HR-V: Features flexibility and impressive cargo space with it’s exclusive second-row Magic Seat®. It accommodates large items or large dogs.
- CR–V: Americas most popular crossover vehicle over the past 22 years, in the U.S. Offering a winning combination of functionality, style, and refinement.
- Passport: An all-new 2-row midsize SUV offering both off-road capability and excellent on-road refinement.
- Pilot: One of the few models in its segment offering eight seats (seven with the optional second-row Captain’s Chairs), with available three-person capacity in both the second and third rows.
- Ridgeline: Midsize truck with innovative utility. Features include features In-Bed Trunk® and Dual-Action Tailgate, up to 5,000 pounds of towing capacity are just a few of the features that brought it top honors in the Cars.com Mid-Size Pickup Truck Challenge.
- Odyssey: The best-selling retail minivan in America since 2010. Celebrating its 25th anniversary with a 2020 special anniversary edition accessory package available on all trims. The Odyssey family-friendly features have brought on multiple awards, including numerous wins as Kelley Blue Book’s Best Buy for minivans.
Experience the Honda SUV, Minivan & Truck Lineup at Patty Peck Honda
Make sure to check out our current new Honda special offers, and if you’d like to do a bit more research, view our Honda SUVs, Odyssey and Ridgeline inventory. To find out which vehicle is best for your whole family, bring everyone in. Contact us to schedule a test drive today!
More from Patty Peck Honda
All of the 2020 Honda CR-V trim levels can be upgraded with the Honda Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System™. Providing enhanced traction and control, this innovative all-wheel drive system can add confidence on Brandon roads. Learn more about how the Honda AWD system works in this guide from Patty Peck Honda. New Honda CR-V InventoryApply…
At Patty Peck Honda, we know that Jackson families are in the market for vehicles that can transport the whole family. Three rows of seating are available on two of our most popular Honda vehicles, the Odyssey and the Pilot. Depending on your specific driving needs, either option may be the right choice for you….
You’re driving along, and suddenly you see the lighted wrench appear and “Maintenance Due Soon” on your dash, what service is due? The lighted wrench is part of your Honda CR-V’s Maintenance Minder system, which notifies you when your Honda needs service so you have time to schedule a service appointment. Honda’s Maintenance Minder measures…