How Fast Is The Honda Accord Hybrid?
According to MotorTrend, the Honda Accord Hybrid is capable of going 0-60 mph in 6.7 seconds, which is more than enough speed for the local highways and beyond.
The Honda Accord Hybrid Delivers Top Performance
Looking for a hybrid sedan without compromising on power and speed? Look no further than the Honda Accord Hybrid at Patty Peck Honda. We appreciate both efficient mileage and getting you where you need to go with peak performance. The Honda Accord Hybrid is fast, fuel efficient, and powerful with top of the line features including:
- An advanced two-motor hybrid powertrain paired with an e-CVT transmission, the Honda Accord Hybrid is capable of 212 total system horsepower.
- A 1.5L Turbocharged Engine packs a punch with 192 horsepower and 192 pound-feet of torque.
- Eco Assist increases efficiency behind the wheel in all driving conditions whether it’s stop-and-go traffic or the wide open road.
Spacious Interior and Intuitive Technology of the Honda Accord Hybrid
The Hybrid offers maximum fuel-efficiency and speed with the added bonus of a comfortable interior and state-of-the-art technology features:
- Seating up to five, a leather trimmed interior adds luxury and refinement to an already spacious cabin with plenty of leg and headroom.
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Integration connect to the mobile device of your choosing, letting you focus on the road while accessing your maps, music, and hands-free calling.
- Hassle-free wireless charging stations cut down on clutter and allows you to seamless charge your device so you can always stay connected.
Buy The Honda Accord Hybrid in Ridgeland
To learn more about the Honda Accord Hybrid’s speed, performance, and fuel-efficiency, visit Patty Peck Honda in Ridgeland near Jackson, Madison, Flowood, and Brandon or contact us online to test drive the Honda Accord Hybrid.