What is New for the 2019 Honda Pilot
The 2019 Honda Pilot gets big updates to features and styling for the 2019 model year. A bold new look for the front grille and fascia to the Honda Sensing package now standard on every Pilot model. Mississippi SUV shoppers will find unbeatable value in every trim of the Honda Pilot.
New Exterior Changes for the 2019 Honda Pilot
This highly popular three row SUV gets many updates for a bolder look. New for every Pilot are LED low-beam headlights that will automatically switch from low to high-beams; redesigned 18″ or 20″ alloy wheel depending on the model; Updated rear lights and lower edge for a grounded appearance.
Styling isn’t all that is new on the outside, Pilot Touring and Elite models add handsfree access to the power tailgate making it easier to access the cargo area while your hands are full. Plus the Pilot Elite now comes with Power side mirrors that fold in out of harms way at the push of a button as well as Auto-dimming to reduce glare from rear headlights.
Pilots Comfort and Connectivity Get an Upgrade
Let’s take a seat inside the Pilot, this is where you’ll really be able to experience the difference. It offers a range of features to keep everyone happy.
- New fabric patterns for the seats adorns the LX and EX interiors.
- Honda CabinControl features on the EX and above models. With the app downloaded to a compatible smartphone, rear seat passengers can control basic audio functions, rear climate and if equipped the Rear Entertainment system.
- A new 2nd-row captain’s chairs and center console variation within the Touring trim giving more space and comfort to second row passengers.
- The 9-speed automatic on Touring and Elite has been remapped for smoother running, including 2nd-gear takeoffs in most situations.
- The exceptionally engaging Advanced Rear Entertainment System complete with Blu-ray™, HDMI and wireless audio streaming capabilities, plus the fun How Much Farther?® app—as well as the CabinTalk™ feature are included on EX-L Navi/RES and above trims
- Thanks to their new built-in telematics unit, Pilot Touring and Elite trims can provide HondaLink® Subscription Services along with a mobile hotspot30capability.
- Improved instrument panel and Driver Information Interface
- Pilot Elite owners will now enjoy the convenience of a wireless phone charger for their compatible smartphones
- The Blind Spot Information system (BSI) with cross traffic monitor on EX models and above
Stop by Patty Peck Honda today for a test-drive and a complete walk-a-round.