What is the Honda Magic Seat®?
If you’re searching for a new SUV or minivan that offers a variety of seating configurations and convenient cargo features, two vehicles that our Patty Peck Honda dealer serving Ridgeland, Jackson, Madison, Flowood, and Brandon area auto shoppers are proud to recommend are the 2022 Honda Odyssey and the 2022 Honda HR-V. But you might be wondering, what makes these two models so practical? Easy! It’s the 2nd-row Magic Seats, which provide you with the ability to configure your Honda’s interior to fit your everyday needs, and which come standard on most Odyssey and HR-V trim levels.
Which 2022 Honda Models Have a Magic Seat®?
- Honda Odyssey – Standard on the EX, EX-L, Touring, and Elite trim levels
- Honda HR-V – Standard on all trim levels (LX, Sport, EX, and EX-L)
2022 Honda HR-V Magic Seat Key Features
- Utility Mode: The Utility Mode, which offers a low floor height, allows you to load large and heavy items with easy while also offering four tie-down anchors to secure cargo. When utilizing this mode, the HR-V allows for maximum cargo capacity (up to 58.8 cubic feet to be exact).
- Tall Mode: The Tall Mode is another useful cargo-carrying configuration for tall items that need to remain upright, such as a large plant. With almost 4 feet from floor to ceiling, the space can even accommodate a mountain bike with its front wheel removed.
- Long Mode: The Long Mode is perfect for those who need to carry longer items such as lumber, a stepladder, surfboard, etc. Simply fold down the rear seat on the passenger’s side and tilt the front-passenger seat all the way back, and you will have up to 8 feet of room.
2022 Honda Odyssey Magic Seat Key Features
- With the center seat removed from the 2nd row, the two outboard seats can be repositioned laterally.
- Both Magic Slide® 2nd-row seats have fold-down armrests on each side.
- The seat belts are fully integrated into the seat.
- There are five stops for each seat and 12.9 inches of range.
- The outboard-seat position can be adjusted from the front and the rear of the seat, as can the seatback recline angle.
- All 2nd-row seats can be removed for maximum cargo-hauling capacity.
Learn More From Our Honda Dealer in Ridgeland
If you’re interested in learning more about the Honda Magic Seat® or a specific new or used vehicle in our inventory, please feel free to contact us online or visit us in person here at Patty Peck Honda, conveniently located at 555 Sunnybrook Road in Ridgeland, MS.