2020 Honda Pilot MPG
The 2020 Honda Pilot not only delivers powerful performance with an impressive towing capacity, but it also proves surprisingly efficient. That’s good news for Madison-area families who want to enjoy all of the robust capabilities of an SUV while saving on the ever increasing price of gasoline. Learn more about the Honda Pilot fuel economy from experts at Patty Peck Honda.
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy & Engine Options
No matter which of the six available Honda Pilot trim levels you choose, you’ll benefit from a powerful 3.5L V6 engine that generates 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque. Usually, you’d expect a strong engine like this to offer less-than-stellar fuel economy on Brandon roads, but that isn’t so with the Pilot. We break down the Pilot mpg ratings for each available drivetrain configuration:
- Front-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Front-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
Honda Pilot Technology
In addition to its powerful and efficient engine, the Pilot mpg is further enhanced by a number of smart tech features, such as:
- Eco Assist™ System: Tracks real-time fuel usage by displaying how your driving habits influence overall efficiency.
- HondaLink®: Keeps you informed on your fuel range, and also offers access to your service schedule and more.
- Available Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ AWD Drive System: Provides superior traction and control in all kinds of weather and road conditions in the Jackson area without compromising efficiency.
Test Drive the Honda Pilot at Patty Peck Honda
See how the Honda Pilot compares to competitors like the Acura MDX and Toyota Highlander, and then explore our new Honda Pilot inventory online. We are happy to fill you in on the many convenient interior features of the Pilot, as well as the capabilities of the Pilot AWD models. If you have any questions about the exciting new Honda Pilot, or if you would like to schedule a test drive, please feel free to contact us.
More From Patty Peck Honda
The 2021 Honda Accord is a stylish midsize sedan that not only delivers powerful and efficient performance, but also offers a well-crafted interior loaded with convenient features to keep you comfortable, connected, and secure on Ridgeland streets. Learn more about all that the Honda Accord interior has to offer in this guide from Patty Peck Honda, and…
The new Honda CR-V delivers efficient performance and comes with tech-savvy features to elevate your Madison-area driving experience. But, how much is a 2021 Honda CR-V? You’ll be pleased to find out that the Honda CR-V price starts at a remarkably affordable $25,350*. Explore the CR-V price by trim level and find out about the…
The 2021 Honda Odyssey interior not only offers plenty of room for the whole family to ride in comfort, but it is also packed with convenient features designed to keep everyone safe, connected, and entertained. Whether you are driving across town in %%target-city_1%% or heading out on an epic road trip, the new Honda Odyssey…
*19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6AT models. 18 city/26 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD 6AT models. 20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD 9AT models. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD 9AT models. Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.