2020 Honda Pilot MPG
The 2020 Honda Pilot not only delivers powerful performance with an impressive towing capacity, but it also proves surprisingly efficient. That’s good news for Jackson-area families who want to enjoy all of the robust capabilities of an SUV while saving on the ever increasing price of gasoline. Learn more about the Honda Pilot fuel economy from experts at Patty Peck Honda.
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy & Engine Options
No matter which of the six available Honda Pilot trim levels you choose, you’ll benefit from a powerful 3.5L V6 engine that generates 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque. Usually, you’d expect a strong engine like this to offer less-than-stellar fuel economy on Brandon roads, but that isn’t so with the Pilot. We break down the Pilot mpg ratings for each available drivetrain configuration:
- Front-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Front-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
Honda Pilot Technology
In addition to its powerful and efficient engine, the Pilot mpg is further enhanced by a number of smart tech features, such as:
- Eco Assist™ System: Tracks real-time fuel usage by displaying how your driving habits influence overall efficiency.
- HondaLink®: Keeps you informed on your fuel range, and also offers access to your service schedule and more.
- Available Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ AWD Drive System: Provides superior traction and control in all kinds of weather and road conditions in the Madison area without compromising efficiency.
Test Drive the Honda Pilot at Patty Peck Honda
See how the Honda Pilot compares to competitors like the Acura MDX and Toyota Highlander, and then explore our new Honda Pilot inventory online. We are happy to fill you in on the many convenient interior features of the Pilot, as well as the capabilities of the Pilot AWD models. If you have any questions about the exciting new Honda Pilot, or if you would like to schedule a test drive, please feel free to contact us.
More From Patty Peck Honda
Here at Patty Peck Honda, we realize that there are plenty of options for Jackson-area drivers shopping for a new pickup truck. So why choose the 2020 Honda Ridgeline? This truck is as at home on the job site as it is on your weekend getaway, offering a winning combination of comfort and utility, along with powerful…
The family-friendly 2021 Honda Pilot offers the kind of versatility that Jackson-area families need. Like the 2020 Pilot interior, the 2021 model comes with three rows of seating to accommodate up to eight passengers. This popular Honda SUV also has the capacity to carry all of the sports equipment or camping gear required for your…
The 2020 Honda Pilot not only delivers powerful performance with an impressive towing capacity, but it also proves surprisingly efficient. That’s good news for Jackson-area families who want to enjoy all of the robust capabilities of an SUV while saving on the ever increasing price of gasoline. Learn more about the Honda Pilot fuel economy…
*19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6AT models. 18 city/26 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD 6AT models. 20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD 9AT models. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD 9AT models. Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.